IMS is a powerful multi-user application that offers fast and user friendly facilities for registering and managing a wide range of telecommunication networks and platforms.
This includes for example MPLS/IP, SDH, SONET, WDM/OTN, Fiber, GPON, Ethernet, Mobile Core, Backhaul and RAN (2G, 3G, 4G), Microwave, Broadcasting, Subsea cable, VSAT, ATM, Voice, DCN and Synchronisation.
IMS can be used across the entire organisation. This means that the needs of the technical departments, sales through to senior management are all well catered for.
A comprehensive, integrated view of the entire network can be represented in IMS and can be used to automate delivery and communications. Automatic Configuration, Planned Work impact analysis, Network Reconciliation, Single Point of Failure calculations, Warehouse and Spare Management are all facilities which increase the effectiveness in terms of speed and consistency of delivery.
IMS is used for:
- Registration and management of actual and future networks
- Creating unique names for locations, equipment and connections
- Automatic configuration via network management interfaces
- Network reconcile with management systems
- Automatic Planned Work and Fault Impact analysis
- IP address Management
- Capacity Management
- Single Point of Failure calculation
- Management of Floor Plans
- Warehouse and Spare Management
- Workflow and Order Management
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Leased Line Management
Benefits of IMS
- Complete and accurate asset overview, full life cycle of materials;
- Platform and vendor independent;
- Perform daily tasks faster and smarter resulting in shorter lead times;
- Improvement of Service Level;
- Optimized Network Capacity Management, saving CAPEX/OPEX;
- Significant Cost savings due to Leased Line invoice checks;
- Less network outages due to Single Point of Failure calculations;
- Made by and for Telecom Engineers and Management;
- End to end views of network services, cross platform;
- Accurate view of physical asset values representing depreciation and return on investment;
- Integration with other systems, like NMS, GIS and CRM;
- Automatic discovery and synchronization of live network assets with NMS;
- Pro-active network build initiated by threshold reporting;
- This can be used by the complete organization, not only engineers;
- Easy build of new equipment and connection types.
- Our Address: Amman, Jordan
- Telephone: +962 6 5548800
- Fax: +962 6 5521456
- E-mail: email@example.com