Roaming Billing fully covers your roaming business needs – developed to provide everything you need to effectively manage your roaming business and to minimize manual work.
Using the automated processes, logical work flow and intuitive dashboards, your resources will be liberated from old repetitive tasks.
Roaming Billing is one of the world’s most well-proven roaming billing products and our involvement in standardization bodies assures that your system stays compliant to the latest GSMA Standards such as TAP, RAP, RAEX, NRTRDE and HUR.
In order to effectively manage your roaming business, you need to be in control and have the capability to make changes quickly!
- Control your price when you want to through a flexible and powerful rating. Realize your preferential agreements and innovative offers!
- The seamless integration from TAP file to bill gives you total control and opens up possibilities unavailable in a scattered or outsourced environment.
- The reporting capabilities will allow you to constantly monitor and maintain your business, as well as to identify new business opportunities.
- Roaming Billing provides a system reconciliation module that will satisfy your auditors and RA team.
based on the intelligence and technology of SITE, SIGOS’ fully hosted GlobalRoamer offers the most extensive platform for automated end-to-end roaming testing and troubleshooting.
GlobalRoamer allows mobile network operators to verify that all services are available to their roaming customers worldwide.
Via our unique SIM Multiplexing technology, your SIMs can be virtually transmitted to any of GlobalRoamer’s more than 3500 test probes worldwide for 2G, 3G, LTE and CDMA, where tests simulating end-customer experience are performed.
GlobalRoamer customers can use this sophisticated testing infrastructure through an easy to navigate web-based graphical user interface. Simply log on with your password and set up your test schedules.
The largest and most comprehensive network of testing facilities already covers more than 90% of the world’s countries, and keeps on expanding.
- Our Address: Amman, Jordan
- Telephone: +962 6 5548800
- Fax: +962 6 5521456
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org